Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sakurai Sho shares some advice with 150 college students a.k.a Sho Sakurai talks about his love for Arashi in front of students


1st Version

On September 27th, Arashi’s Sakurai Sho held a screening party with 150 students for his movie, “Kamisama no Karute“. The beloved star gave the group some helpful advice as they prepare to venture out into the world.
He said, “When you go out into the world, there will be times when everyone expects you to be independent.
In my case, it’s special. There are four others sharing the same destiny, so we support and help each other out. Thanks to them, I only feel one-fifth of the pain,” he laughed.
Reflecting on his student days, Sakurai mused, “Before exams, my friends and I used to study at a family restaurant. But we spent most of our time talking. When I think about it now, those times were valuable.” Sakurai proudly revealed that he managed to balance his studies while in the entertainment business, “Certainly, it was difficult, but it’s because of my confidence that I could overcome those times; I am able to strain myself a little.
When job-hunting students asked, “When going out into the world, did you feel any anxiety?“. Sakurai answered, “I’ve been with the agency since I was 13, but I had a vague uneasiness as I concluded my student life. It was as if I had taken off my training wheels, and wondered what would happen from there on out.
He then confessed, “Eventually, I wanted to be a newscaster, so back then, I thought about how I could reach that goal.
Sakurai then showcased his mature mentality by expressing, “Right now, I don’t think about my remote future. I won’t be able to see the future until I clear up my current work, problems, and tasks one-by-one.
Concluding his Q&A session with the students, Sakurai delivered a final message of encouragement. “It was  fun, but I don’t know if I was able to answer everyone’s questions… Times have become more difficult since I was a student, but please do your best.
Source: Eiga.com

2nd Version
Arashi’s Sho Sakurai talked about his career struggles and how Arashimembers helped him to overcome his challenges at a special university student viewing of his latest film in Tokyo on September 27, reports Chunichi Sports and Daily Sports Online.

More than a hundred university students were invited to a special viewing of “神様のカルテ (Kamisama no Karute)” yesterday, which also involved an hour talk session with Sakurai, who listened to students talking
about their worries about finding a job and what to do after graduation.
“When I was 20, 22-years-old, I was worried about things too.  But what’s important is to keep going, even if the results aren’t what you wanted them to be, just live your life to its best,” he said.
It has been reported one student asked Sakurai what he found to be a big challenge in the real world.
“I think there’ll be more times people expect you to be able to do things yourself, but maybe that’s where I’m a little different…  In Arashi, I have four other guys in the same boat as me.  We support and help one another out, so I only feel one-fifth of the pain.  I think you’ll find how important it is to have friends who you can trust,”
Sakurai said.
Sakurai also talked about how he struggled with university life.
“I remember during university, especially before exams, I would fall asleep while washing my hair, I’d even fall asleep while sitting on the toilet.  But I learnt a lot from overcoming those challenges while I had
the strength,” he said.
Finally, the Johnny’s talent gave some advise to the students at yesterday’s event.
“Don’t take anything for granted.  Going to new places, even if it looks tiring, is enough to fill you with hope and excitement.  You can work harder if you know there are people around you who are supporting you too,” he said.
It has been reported to date, more than 1.4 million people have seen ”神様のカルテ (Kamisama no Karute)”.
credit to : momoedgewood

No comments:

Post a Comment