Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grateful...

gosh!!! i heard many thing bout my Arashi group recently...specially bout the kawaii riida...what wrong with him?? thanks to my blogger friend that give me this info (read from her blog actually)....hurm...i dont expect that riida can be in chaos like that....

by the way...congrats to ninomiya coz made it his final drama for this season...FREETER NO IE WO KAO....will watch the drama coz i can see that his acting character has been more matured from time to time...congrats nino!!!

well...lastly with all my homework bout them...forgot with myself...i'm already at PJ...gpoing interview with my dad's friend...hurm...dunno if i can made or not...i'm accepting what will come in my life n if it happens that i'm supposed to stay here...then i'll stay...n if its not...thanks to God...

p/s...if i can go to Japan then it will be more than dreams come true...heheheheheeh....

No comments:

Post a Comment