Wednesday, October 27, 2010

funny story in my life....

so lonely tonite...be outside of the house n look at the sky...so calm n relax...n juz got this imagination...what will happen if the hottest vampire like edward cullen come to my place n bite me?? hehehehehe...maybe i will give what he want..he's hensem n i think i'm ready to be his mrs.vamp....hehehehehe...juz thought that....

my mind suddenly remember about a phone call that i received this evening...from my old university friend...lets called her M...M return my call this afternoon coz she's bzy working at that time...then..we have a very long chat n she suddenly speak bout my ex...my God!! hurm..well she also a friend to my ex...then she talk about my interview (which is not going very well) n how excited she is if i got that job...she said that i'll be near to her n she want to og out with me like old times...then i said if God's will then it will be happen...

but thats not what i want to be laugh at...she make a request which is very funny to me...she will stay in a house with my ex (whom be known as E) n my ex's new girlfriend (known her as D)....n my dear friend M ask me to live with them...LIVE WITH THEM???? UNDER ONE ROOF??? hahahahahaha...very funny...that will never gonna happen!!!! i juz want to laugh n laugh coz is funny to my ears....what is in my friend's mind...come on...then i think...she doesn't know our break up anymore...well..can't blame her...

tomorrow i'll take first flight back to Tawau...thank God...if i stay here longer then i dont know what to do...everything is changed...n i fell weird to be here....i used to be here but i feel so diffrent when i come back this time..thats why i want to go home early...one thing remains in my mind...whatever comes n go..i will stay as i am...

to M...i miss u so much dear...n ur twin too...i hope one day we can hang out together...hope u can take care of my ex when u live under one roof....

p/s....i know deep in my heart...(no one can take care of my ex like i do)...n to E...i know u agree with me...have a happy life with D...i hope u always be happy n stay lucky....love u (still)...

-mood- not sad but touching (listening to Arashi's song title Be With You...

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete