Monday, January 3, 2011

So That's The Happy Ending....

The title is a lil' bit strange...isn't it?? well...a very dear friend of mine asking me..."how did u end ur 2010 episode of life??"....i said to her..."wow!!!! dear...u ask me such a tough question!!"....

but i answer the question...
i end up my 2010 with a very happy ending....becoz of i have a very good partner that keep me company till the end of 2010...n its still continue till today...hehehehehe....at 6.30 p.m. 31/12/2010...i was in front of the televisyen waiting for my partner to have their live show which is Kohaku Uta Gassen....n my partner was very good looking wearing a white suit n its look good on them...they look adorable....my partner is of course...ARASHI...n what makes me more happy is the white team win n Arashi is the leader of white team!!! Omedeto!!!!

n after Kohaku...they continue their perfomance with Johnny's Countdown Live but they only broadcast it from NHK becoz they don't have enough time to rush there...its ok Arashi...still keep up a good work even its end of the year!!!!

after their live show....i'm waiting for Arashi ni Shiyagare...owh..this one is really2 funny...i' laughed till my tears fall...hahahahahaa...so funny this one...still want to laugh at this moment...i juz missed the VS Arashi Special episode but don't mind it coz i'll download it while i have time...

now still the celebration of New Year i can feel it...i never had a very happy ending in my life b4...although many thing i've been through in 2010...but the ending is very sweet...with Arashi n with my family....

p/s...thanks to Arashi...now my whole family knows them becoz of Kohaku Uta Gassen...i force them to watch it with me n i did!!! i juz can keep my shock becoz my mother said that she likes Oh-chan coz have a very cute face in Kaibutsu perfomance!!!! my God!!! heheehehe...

THANKS ARASHI FOR KEEP ME COMPANY IN MY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION!!!!

6 comments:

  1. haha.. =D glad u really enjoy ur day.. i havent update mine yet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...i really enjoy it with them...its still not very late to update...still new year what...hehehehe..=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. yeah, i just update my blog.. XD~ with the new banner and captions.. XD~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...i saw it...nice banner u made...hehehehe...they look matured that way...=))

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh??.. the new one??.. ahahhaa.. more like a childish photos of them.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. the new one is childish...but the one in white outfit...the one that u put to describe each member...the banner b4 this new one...i like that...hehehehe...they look very...pwaaahhh~~~=))

    ReplyDelete